Office + Meeting
Day 1 Perks
FRESH ORGANIC COFFEE
2 X's / WEEK
COMMERCIAL GRADE MAILBOX
CLIENT MEETING SPACE
COLOR PRINT + SCAN
More OutDo Benefits
24/7 Secure Access
Make the most of your personal time with secure 24/7 building access.
All you need is your phone, to access the building. Private offices offer your own personal key code.
Office members have the option for scheduling door unlocks for their client visits.
Surround yourself with professionals to create a sense of place that helps you to work your best.
We average about 15 members, with high-retention rate.
See why members like it better here.
Flex Options: Stay for a day, a month, a year!
We are accommodating to your needs. Need anything, just ask!
Enjoy the flexibility of changing up or down membership to fit your business needs. Whatever it is, we have the perfect fit!
Sign up with an email, and cancel anytime with 30 days notice.
Locally Roasted Coffee, Snacks + (Amazing) Walkable Lunch Spots
Located across from the Buffalo Farmers Market.
Easily walk to local businesses and fantastic restaurants like The Gather, Forget-Me-Not, Evelyn's Wine Bar and BJ's Deli.
Grab breakfast, lunch, coffee and enjoy a view of Buffalo Lake on your break.
Now Available: 1905 Historic Warehouse Meeting Space!
Make a statement in the fully renovated 1905 building with tons of history! 1400 sf of community space comes with every meeting!
- Seating for 20: 17 ft x 5 ft conference table w power grommets
- 70 inch HDTV wtih HDMI connection
- Whiteboard presentation
- Amenities: clean bathrooms, fresh, locally roasted coffee, snacks, sparkling waters
- 600 mbps WiFi
- Private entrance off parking lot w ample spaces with scheduled unlock
- Access to awesome breakfast + lunch options (delivery available)
- Great walkability, across from popular Buffalo Farmers Market & downtown events
- BONUS: 460 sf of meeting space: multiple large solid wood tables w/ chairs, and 'living room' set up - seating up to 35 comfortably
Now Featuring Local Artist Sue Davies